Friday, March 11, 2011

PASTEL BUTTERFLIES

I feel spring in the air. The challenge atPapercraft Star was a color challenge. Choose any of the following colors. I loved making this one, the colors are so refreshing. 
When was the last time you used mesh on a project?....I know it's been a long time for me. found it in my stash of papers.
Supplies:
MS= 3in1 butterfly bunch and stamp set
Fiskar scallop oval punch & small oval
Now whom so I send this to???? not sure. I will store it away for now.

This is not related, but here is another sign spring is coming around the corner.
                            Horton our tortoise came out of hybernation!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you made the butterflies pop out from the card! You're right! The colors are so refreshing! I am so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have EVER used mesh on a card ! What a charming idea. You really nailed the colors on this challenge - great job ! Thanks for playing with us once again at Papercraft Star - we love having you with us.

    ReplyDelete