I realized I needed to make more simpathy cards to have on hand. I used a sketch from the challenge at papercraftstar challenge-31. I love how this turned out. I took a picture of the flower as I was making it.
Flower= Martha Stewart stamp set(butterfly aslo from this set). I wrote down every color of copic I used, and of course, I can't find it. I sprayed it with Tattered Angles-lime twist-glimmer mist.
the rest of the card is a rub-on set I had in my stash and fit the sketch perfectly. It came with the corner flourishes and all the rhinestones , I'm glad i fanally used it.
Sentiment- came from a set from All Night Media- calligraphy stamp set.