Friday, January 21, 2011

Girlfriend Doll


The color challenge at papercraftstar-challenge-29 was difficult for me. I would not of used these colors  together if not for this challenge.
Supplies:
Cartridge=Paisley- I'm just loving this cart. Doll #3 pg 68. I tried to flock her cape with brown flowers and it just looks dirty, I need to try a different glue next time. Her hair is Glossy accents with black & brown flock.
Face=peachykeenstamps-dolly dumplings
CuttleBug folder=Distressed Stripes
Tim HoltzDistressed Ink-broken china & peeled paint
Paper?

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have used those colors either, except for the challenge, but it sure worked out for you ! Making girlfriend cards is a great idea ! Thanks for joining us this week at Papercraft Star, hope to see you next week too !!

    ReplyDelete